Friday, February 15, 2013

Igna, The Age Of Treet

I named the car Igna, might sound like a strange name but there is reason behind it.  The previous owner had a Signal Auto decal on it, for those of you that don't know the decal they look like this.



He thought it would be funny to make it say something else.  He had the S and L removed from Signal, both S's and a T removed from "The Stage Of Street" so it read "Igna, the age of treet".  We both thought it was kinda funny and it lead to the idea of naming the car Igna.

She came with a good amount of work already done to here, stock blacktop SR swap from a 180sx, Stance GR+ coilovers, SPL multilink kit, 5Zigen wheels, Wilwood big brakes, Sparco seat, Sparco wheel, Autopower half cage, and some other things here and there.  The inside was stripped down completely so there was literally the dash, gauge cluster, door panels, and seat.  No heat, no vents, carpet, nothing.  What a great place to start off with a build.  Only I had spent every last penny I had from selling one of my Civics, which was a problem.  The car came with slicks on it, and it was the only car I had at the time to drive since my yellow civic was broken at the time.  Sadly I had to quickly sell the 5Zigen wheels so I could pick up some cheap wheels with tires on them.  There was no way I was going to drive around on slicks in the rain.  The wheels I picked up might be ugly as hell, have piss poor fitment, and be cheap, but hey, they worked!


No comments:

Post a Comment