Friday, February 15, 2013

A New Start

Hello everyone, the names Nick DeVries or as you've noticed I go by Technick on the internet.  Call me by either or make up your own nick name for me its whatever you want.  For those of you who don't know me I'm a 23 year old blonde headed idiot who lives in the heart of Iowa, Des Moines.  I've been into cars for years and always had an interest with working on things.  For years I've spent time driving and building a variety of cars.  I had a mustang when I was 15, a couple Jeeps, Volkswagen GTI, and a couple of Hondas.  Most people where I live know my for my notorious street racing and Honda reputation I built up over the years.  The most well known cars being my old 91 CRX, 97 Civic, and currently my 92 240sx.




All of those cars are gone now, the CRX which at the time of owning it was my baby.  Back in 2011 one day out of nowhere I was offered a hell of a deal on a trade for a civic which I turned around and sold within a week to buy what is now my newest baby, and what this blog with mostly consist of.  My 1992 Nissan 240sx named Igna.



My whole reason for creating this blog is to stray away from forums, flamers, bashers, shit talkers, basically everything that's negative that Forums have.  I like having a build thread and posting about what I'm working on, plus I know a lot of my friends and people I might not know like to read up on it as well.  Which lead me to coming up with the idea to move everything over to here, a page where everyone can read up on my adventures as much as they please.
I hope you all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment