Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Presents

Christmas time has come and gifts were given as well as received, and some great ones at that!  To start off the excitement lets take a look at what I got for Becca, some bitchin' camera lenses!


On the right we have an 8mm fish eye and on the right is the 50mm F/1.4.  For those of you that don't know f/1.4 means we'll have some bokehlicious picture capabilities!  Just to quick give you an example of what I mean take a look at this photo we took immediately after opening the box!


This should make for some rather exciting photos to come!

Of course she got many more things but I don't think anyone wants to read about all the different clothes and random gifts she had gotten, probably just care to see the interesting ones that will be seen again throughout the blog.  So on that note, lets move on to magnificent gifts she had given me.

Video Option DVDs!


Which now means I've officially started a collection of them.


I also had gotten some car parts.  This one might be my fave gift, Hello Kitty key cap to replace the old one I had lost at a bar and cried over for at least a week.


And lastly let's end this with a bang.  A DOC Race v band top mount which was made to order so hopefully it'll be arriving sometime next month!  I can't wait to have this in my hands!  With this and the purchase of a new turbo using v band housings I'll never have to worry about bolts backing out on me again!




Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you all had an amazing one!

No comments:

Post a Comment