Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Uprising Drift Event

Now that I'm done saving up for a house, bought it, got all my major expenses taken care of, and got my car running in tip top shape. I've finally found some time and money to put towards going to an event this year.  Better late than never right?

The event is being put together by O Drift Collective, it's a newly formed group based out of Omaha with big plans in mind.  Their goal is to help promote the local drift scene and get some local events going.  This October will be their first event and it should be an awesome one at that.  It's going to be held at Mid America Motorplex in Pacific Junction, IA.


I took care of ordering some tires a few weeks ago.  My fronts are bald so I bought new steer tires as well.  I've been told a lot of good things about the Falken Azenis RT-615k so I ordered a pair of those to run up front.  I was also told even more good things about the Kenda Kaiser K20 so I ordered 4 of those to be put on the rear.  Between those and the 2 Maxxis tires I still have left over from my last event I'm looking to be all set.


Now all that's left is to finish up testing a few changes on the car and get her all dialed in so she'll be ready to rock come the 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment