Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!

So yesterday was my 24th birthday, rather exciting one too!  I got off work and went over to Becca's place to find 2 boxes waiting for me with a card on top.


The top box being my birthday present and the bottom one was my late arriving Christmas present.  Super exited about it all I quick tore into opening everything up to see one of the most beautiful works of art I've ever laid eyes on.  A DOC Race SR20det V Band top mount manifold with MV-R wastegate.  Its magnificent and the pictures I took with my cell phone don't do it any justice, so hopefully I'll get a chance to take some proper pictures with the DSLR soon.


As for my birthday gift, having had Travis at Shiomi Garage do some fab work on my subframe, Becca being the incredibly smart woman that she is, knew just what I was needing to go with it.  Some Powered By Max solid subframe risers!


Again, sorry about the poor quality pics, I'll make sure to get some proper ones before everything is installed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment