Friday, July 26, 2013

Gaither Bead Bazooka

After burning my face and loosing some hair when stretching a tire a week before Proving Grounds I decided it was time to look into a cheetah bead seater.  That's when I discovered this puppy!  The Gaither Bead Bazooka.

A facebook friend had posted up a video of how well it worked on semi truck tires and I knew this was the way to go.  The trigger setup and over all design made it clear just how much better this would be to use then a normal cheetah.


Just watch the video and see for yourself how awesome this thing is, I know this is on a small rim and tire but I've seen it used on semi truck tires as well and if it can handle those without a problem it can easily handle whatever stretch I'm looking to do.  So I'm proud to say I just placed an order for one this morning and it should be here next week!  I can't wait to give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment